This issue of WiFs focuses on Environmental Literature, or Eco-Lit. We have an organic feast of Haiku, poetry, fiction, interviews and more!
- Featured Guest Interview with Green Writers Press
- Author Interview with Donna Mulvenna
- Writing in a Rainbow of Green by Doctor Margi Prideaux
- A short extract from the by Clara Hume’s Winds of Change anthology
- Essay by Henry Berry
- Monthly column by Sam
- and no WiFs would be complete without a selection of poems from our talented members.
A wonderful collection of creative works by WF members.
So sit back, pour a cup of your favorite sustainable, organic, non-GMO beverage, and enjoy your November WIFs.
Check Out WiFs 29 >Here<
Please don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter.